Gas pipe repair in Newcastle or on the Central Coast – we promise to arrive on time 7 days a week
If you need prompt and reliable gas pipe repairs, call Creation Plumbing’s licensed and experienced gas fitters on 1300 199 664.
We provide guaranteed on-time arrival across the Central Coast and Newcastle for all residential and commercial gas pipe repair jobs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and keep our service vehicles fully stocked, so in many cases we can repair gas leaks in a single visit without having to go to suppliers. It’s how we’ve become the gas plumbers of choice for homeowners, property managers and businesses.
Genuine 24 hour emergency gas pipe repair
Whether you’re a home or a business, a faulty gas pipe needs immediate attention. When you call us you will be given the option to speak to one of our fully qualified gas fitters who can advise on the most correct and cost-effective fix to your problem, and give safety advice if you smell gas on the premises.
We carry Cash, Credit Card & Eftpos facilities in all our service vehicles for easy, on-the-spot payment, and will only charge standard rates for jobs performed during standard hours, including emergency work.
Gas leak detection
Smell gas? Contact us immediately for 24/7 emergency leak detection and repairs. We will answer your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including weekends and public holidays, and all of our fully qualified gas plumbers and gas fitters carry leak detection equipment that locate most leaks within a few minutes.
We can then advise on the best repairs and maintenance plan to suit your budget, including replacement of all major brands of hot water system, hot water repairs, and gas appliance servicing.
Contact Creation Plumbing for prompt professional gas pipe repairs
A faulty gas pipe requires fast attention as it can be a hazard to your family or work colleagues. Faulty gas appliances are often a source of gas leaks. In such instances we can advise on appliance repairs or replacement.
Gas pipe maintenance tips
Here are a few things you can do to improve gas pipe safety around the home or office:
- Book a fully qualified gas fitter periodically to check for gas leaks
- Prevent safety problems by replacing old galvanised pipes
- When digging outside, take care to avoid underground gas pipes, especially if using machinery
- Make sure all gas appliances and gas pipes are installed and maintained by a licensed gas fitter
- Any gas burners should produce a blue flame. Call for a gas fitter/gas plumber if it is red or yellow
- Keep gas meters and pressure regulators in good repair and away from where they can be damaged
- Keep flammable items well away from gas appliances
Switch gas appliances off when sleeping or leaving the house